MANNY PACQUIAO VS. OSCAR DELA HOYA

This morning I was awakened by the noisy neighbor up front. The family just had their electricity connected after being cut off for non payment, and just the other day, they availed of Parasat Cable TV's Christmas promo of NO DOWN PAYMENT or THE FREE CONNECTION CHRISTMAS PROMO, lol...it was already 8 in the morning and the eldest son was really busy calling all the neighbors as they have set their television outside the house for everyone to see the awaited bout between Pacquiao and Dela Hoya... Well, am not a boxing fanatic so I don't really see any excitement in this. But my father, who forgot to buy the card for the match (Prepaid now), was a little aggitated as he will miss the match which is live. But then again, noisy neigbor invited my father so no worries for him now. I proceeded with my usual routine this morning and as usual opened Honeysweet like an ordinary day. I started my computer and started reading blogs, and there before my very eyes, almost all of my blogger friends have their noses on PACMAN and THE GOLDEN BOY...hmmm... The live stream below was even introduced by Pinay Mommy Online, and so I grabbed it earlier and posted in three of my blogs, here, VDAY Cagayan de Oro and Vsk8shop... whew...


Watch live video from SECOND CHANNEL on Justin.tv


And the result of the fight?

From the 1st Round up until the 8th Round, PACMAN ruled and he, the Philippines' Pride had his glorious victory again. Pacquiao wins with an eighth round technical knockout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb

EMAIL FROM MAAM JO OF ECPAT