SPED

I found this video on YOU TUBE...



I hope this is helpful in explaining what Special Education is. Because it is quite sad and alarming that until today, there are many people who are still ignorant about what SPED is all about. In the school where I used to teach, we faced a problem with a particular student with Behavioral Problems. The parents were still apprehensive and reluctant to place their child under the SPED Program. The thing we did not quite like was when tehfather said that they will only place their son under SPED if there is am assurance that their son will change.

First of all, SPED will not change the existing problem of the child, however, SPED enables the child to cope. Whew...I hope people will realize that SPED is not making miracles at a snap of a finger..it entails hard work and cooperation between parents and the school.

Now that I am opening an enhancement program for Children with SPECIAL NEEDS, I am quite prepared because I know there will really be parents who are not able to understand what their children are going through---because they are still in denial...Hope everything is as easy as the buzzing of a bee...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb

EMAIL FROM MAAM JO OF ECPAT