SELF HELP FOR MENTAL HEALTH

As a graduate of Psychology I am fond of reading books about Self Help for Mental Health. In one way or another, it can really help a lot. When we were in college, we, my friends and I, used to frequent the University Library for sources about topics on mental health. Sometimes we go to National Bookstore and search for any books available, and lucky us if we find them on the sale section.. woot woot... lol...

Anyway, now that I am more into education, every self help source for mental health has surpassed my fancy. But today, I found something online that has driven me back to my interest in the collection of self help sources for mental health. I found a really great site for that at www.selfhelpandmentalhealth.com. If you visit the site, you will see why I liked it there.


For more inputs on self help for mental health ideas, proceed to the Jagad Guru Chris Butler site, and take the first step in finding your life's purpose. You can also find the Jagad Guru's profile here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb

EMAIL FROM MAAM JO OF ECPAT