nap mats for our toddlers at Honeysweet

My sister Honey called earlier tonight to inform me that she bought two additional nap mats for toddlers at Divisoria last Friday. I did mention to her in our previous communication that we should add nap mats for our toddler clients. So since she is in Manila, I gave her the task of finding the cheapest she can find. She showed me the pictures and boy, they are all identical. Not that it's a bd thing, but i kinda prefer the ones I saw at posylane.com-- The same website where River and Lili saw the stephen joseph quilted backpack and the stephen joseph backpack, respectively.. Oh boy, they are really something.. A sight to behold... But of course, my sister is giving it for free so no complaints. But for our next project, we shall be purchasing additional nap mats from posylane..

I love the products there. Personalized items have a way in my heart. I like the way they are presented and of course, the price is totally heavenly.. Can't get that from other gifts ideas shops online..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb

Techno Christmas 2008