GIFT IDEAS 911

I am now thinking of what gift to give my dad. A few more days to go and it will be Father's day. Maybe I should get him a monogrammed coffee sleeves at posylane.com. I just visited the site again and I found out that the coffee sleeve I mentioned here a few posts back now comes with a monogrammed design. I always keep visiting the site for more surprises. I get a new gift idea every time I visit them. I can't believe they have lots and lots of gift ideas. Boy, if I have all the money in the world, I would surely buy everything I see at the site.. Aside form coffee sleeves, they also have monogrammed towel wrap or even get childrens die cut stickers which I could use at Honeysweet.

So, whenever I need to browse the net for some ideas, I now visit posylane.com first before starting google. lol... Yeah, that is so true... So com'on, give it a try. Visit www.posylane.com today for your gift, could be for your loved one or for yourself, lol...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb

Techno Christmas 2008