NEED A COIN DEALER?

A lady passed by Honeysweet once, and asked me where to find a coin dealer for her old coins. I thought she is one of those people who have a modus operandi. I was afraid that she would swindle me, like how I had fallen a victim twice by the same person three years ago, so I told her I do not know any. At the back of my mind, I knew she was up to something. The positive thing about it is that she sparked my imagination, as I too have old coins given by my grandmother when she was still alive. So I begun searching the net and found that many people have made it a good deal to collect, to the extent of buying a coin or two for their collection. WOW! Also, I found out where most of these collectors buy their coins. Hmm.. If I had known about this sooner I would have told that lady who dropped by for such information...

Monex Deposit Company (MDC) is where you can purchase silver, gold or other precious metals and coins. You can order for immediate personal delivery or arrange a convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository for it to be delivered. They have been serving coin collectors and coin enthusiasts for over 30 years already and it is known to be America’s gold, silver and precious metals investment leader. Imagine that?


Here’s the most interesting information I have gathered. The American Eagle gold coins are available in units of 10 one-ounce coins for personal delivery only. Hmm.. So this company is not dealing with replicas okay.. They are dealing with the real coins… OMG! That is absolutely something… So now you know where to go if you need a coin dealer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Techno Christmas 2008

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb