UPLIFTING GIFTS FOR KIDS...

Lili did not get a star last week. So today, we did a double time practice at her lessons. Then she told me in the middle of everything that she is tired. So I assured her that it's okay with me if she does not get a star. She said Kuya River got a star because Nanay bought him a new toy. So I asked her what I she wants to get if she gets a star. She then proceeded to the computer, opened my favorite gift shop online and pointed at personalized children's plates, toddler backpacks and an ezy roller set. I asked her if she is to use all of them, and she said NO... So I wondered why she is choosing three. She then told me that she is going to give the roller to Kuya River for taking care of her in school, the backpack is for her new friend Laine, and the plates are for her for her party.. Hmm.. we were only talking about what gift I could give her when she gets a star, and now she has included others in the list.. Well, she's really giving in nature and I like that. So I told her, if she gets 100 stars I will give her the three items.. and the 2 items she can give away...

Thank God gifts at posylane.com are affordable...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb

Techno Christmas 2008