ACCIDENTS AND CERVICAL COLLARS...

A student of ours have just been on an accident and the doctors told his parents that cervical collars would help much in his recovery. Unknowingly, I have no idea what a cervical collar is, until today. I searched the net, and I learned about them after google pointed me to AllegroMedical.com, which was founded in 1996, and now serves more than 1 million customers around the world. I searched on further and I found the picture on the left--- a cervical collar made of foam. And what does it do? In my research, I found that that is worn by patients recovering from an accident to hold the cervical spine and the head together, as it is worn around the neck. Those who are familiar with this will agree and appreciate what it has done for them or their loved one. The site that I found, Allegro Medical--- is by far, one of the largest and most technologically advanced independently owned online retailers of life enhancing products in the United States. And ever since it launched in 1998, Allegro has expanded to include mainstream consumer retail products such as Exercise & Fitness Equipment, Nutritional Dietary Supplements, Maternity/Baby Supplies and Outdoor Gear.

If you wish to know more, do visit their website---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb

EMAIL FROM MAAM JO OF ECPAT