PAYINGPOST.COM UPDATE

This post is a copy from the one I originally posted at my main blog. I just want to share this information to my followers on this blog... This is a serious matter that you have to know to be protected.



Here is an update about payingpost.com and its modus operandi. As of today, I still have not received the $191.00 they owe me for all my approved posts, which have been due months ago... Notice the print screen above? They have moved the payment date again to August 1, 2009 - which I doubt would ever be made...



The print screen here is from my email, a copy sent by paypal to notify me that payingpost have cancelled the billing I sent for them to pay me the amount they owe...

Related Post, click here. Full story here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free press release

Honeysweet Recommends Snapbomb

EMAIL FROM MAAM JO OF ECPAT